SOAPSTONE TRADITIONAL STANDING CROSS HAND-CARVED, AFRICAN ART
Hand-carved from a single piece of Kisii soapstone by African artisans, this traditional cross stands beautifully on a table or mantle and is a beautiful way to display your faith.
- Measures approximately 6.5-inches tall by 4.5-inches wide. Due to the hand-carved nature, exact size may vary slightly.
- Color variations will range from cream to pink to gray to earthy gold in any single piece due to the nuances of natural stone.
- Soapstone is a soft stone, making it ideal for carving into many forms. Use care when handling to avoid breakage.
- Each piece has gone through multiple stages of sanding and waxing, giving the soapstone a satiny finish.
- Socially responsible products that empower consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate global poverty.
- Fair Trade is an alternative business model that values safe workplaces, fair wages and community investment for factory employees.